Wednesday, February 2, 2011

After a week and a half here, we are starting to figure out life here in Kenya. Taylor has been going to Yehu Microfinance meetings each day, getting a feel for how the program is running.  I am working compiling the 2010 Annual Report and trying to figure out how else to spend my time.

This is a picture Taylor took at one of the meetings he attended.  The women are slowly paying back their loans and adding to their saving accounts.  Most of the people around this area are Muslim and the women wear head scarves like you can see here. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I love hearing about the two of your lives. I usually read your blog on google reader (that's why there I lag in commenting). Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...