Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nora Goes Bananas


I've been debating about when to start Nora on some real food, as most doctors recommend sometime between 4-6 months. I keep reading about it online, asking others' opinions, and mentioning it to Taylor. 

Basically just putting it off for no reason other than I want to do everything perfectly right with my baby. (Yes, I know this is impossible.)

I shouldn't have been surprised when one night Taylor came into our bedroom with a bowl of smashed up bananas to have Nora taste. I protested a bit ("I'm not sure I'm ready for this yet!"), but in the end I just ran for the camera to preserve the evidence. She mostly just swished it around in her mouth, but she seemed to enjoy it. Since then, she has also tried and enjoyed butternut squash. Delicious!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...