Friday, October 1, 2010

The Blue Sweater: Bridging the Gap Between Rich and Poor in an Interconnected WorldThe Blue Sweater: Bridging the Gap Between Rich and Poor in an Interconnected World by Jacqueline Novogratz

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Taylor and I both loved this book.  It's a fascinating and enlightening read by a woman I have come to really respect.  Novogratz has spent her whole life trying to improve the lives of people in developing countries.  She has great insights on what works and what doesn't.  I especially admire the way she is able to balance hard business skills with compassion.  This book will make you laugh, it will make you cringe, it will make you cry.  You don't have to be into social business or development to enjoy it.  I highly recommend The Blue Sweater to everyone.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...