Monday, May 31, 2010

Kristen Arrives in India

Kristen came in this morning. She arrived early (5:30am). It's good to have another American around. Not that I don't love being surrounded by Indians, but having a friend that understands your accent, and background is really nice. We spent the day getting Kristen a cell phone and looking at houses. We found a really nice place that is very reasonable. We hope things go through with the landlord.

Everyone here is so kind and thoughtful. People go out of there way to help. They are willing to drop everything they have to help you out. I don't know how to thank them or to refuse them. They are so generous.

We went to the seminary graduation tonight at the ward building. It was fun to see so many people involved in seminary. They had between 20 and 30 people graduate from seminary. One of my favorite things about traveling is meeting members of the church around the world. They are so active and excited about the gospel. I have a lot to learn from them. I am excited to associate myself with these great people over the next four months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...