Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunday with the Branch


Today was great. Sunday's are always awesome while traveling. I feel like I am back on my mission again. We went to the Hyderabad 2nd branch which we will most likely be attending for the remainder of the summer. It was wonderful. The members here are so committed and excited to be apart of the church. I miss that excitement. Uganda was the same way. The church was fresh, exciting, and adventurous. It's so pure and real. I really appreciated it. The branch has bent over backwards for us. They have been so kind and so helpful. I am amazed at how much they are willing to do.

We had dinner at the branch presidents home. His wife cooked us a delicious meal of Biranyi. It's a rice and curry dish that Hyderabad is famous for. It was absolutely delicious. We all sat around on a mat on the floor and talked about our families. They are such wonderful people. I love them already.

Hopefully tomorrow we will have a house to move into. It would be so nice to have something set up and ready when our volunteers get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...