Monday, May 31, 2010

Tay Arrives in India

Though losing his passport set him back a day, Taylor was able to arrive in Hyderabad safely. Since then, life has been frantic as he and Kristen (plus Will) have been trying to get things ready for the new volunteers. They found a house close to the church and an internet cafe. They have also spent a lot of time meeting with potential partners for the summer. The branch members have been particularly hospitable and helpful. Two volunteers arrived on Saturday, and that's the latest that I've heard.

As for myself, I am counting down the days until summer. (It's 8.5 days, if you were wondering.) I still have a few things to wrap up, but I'm feeling ready to go.

I promise that this blog will get more exciting and even include some pictures in the near future, so stay posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...